Saturday, September 1, 2007

STAPLES!!! (In Caleb's HEAD!)

Well, today was an interesting day. Caleb went to run up the stairs, but yet somehow his head decided to go first and right into the corner of the wooden railing. I just saw him run for the stairs and then fall backward, but after hugging him, he pulled his head back and there was blood everywhere!!!!


So, off to Instacare we went. Caleb was very brave. They asked him if his head hurt and he said no. They poked and prodded, and cleaned him up a bit, and then in the end, he got STAPLES in his head!
That's right, not stitches, but STAPLES! Caleb didn't cry once at the doctor until it was all done and I said "Cool Caleb! You've got STAPLES in your HEAD!" Well, that freaked him out all right. That's when he started to cry. "I don't want staples in my head!" Poor Caleb.

Oh, and I just know you all wanted to see a close up picture of the big gash in Caleb's head, and especially the staples---all three of them!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Wow! That is a lot of blood!!! That's cool that Caleb was so brave at the doctor's office! =)

{natalie} said...

holy cow, that picture makes me want to puke!!! poor caleb.

happy birthday becca!!!!!