What Macey Says
So, I suppose I get to yelling sometimes around here.
Sometimes the kids are being a little bit too wild, or sometimes things are just too loud.
I think the kids have this new thing where they go around either roaring or screaming all day and it is driving me crazy!
Of course, I guess my shouting has rubbed off on the youngest member of our family.
Take a look, here you can hear exactly what I've been shouting lately:
Troy is kind of upset with me because I think it is so funny and laugh when she says these things. He'd rather I teach her to say nicer things. Hey, it's not that bad! It's not like I'm saying any bad words or anything!
Don't worry, I will try to shout some nicer things that Macey can learn for later.
Sometimes the kids are being a little bit too wild, or sometimes things are just too loud.
I think the kids have this new thing where they go around either roaring or screaming all day and it is driving me crazy!
Of course, I guess my shouting has rubbed off on the youngest member of our family.
Take a look, here you can hear exactly what I've been shouting lately:
Troy is kind of upset with me because I think it is so funny and laugh when she says these things. He'd rather I teach her to say nicer things. Hey, it's not that bad! It's not like I'm saying any bad words or anything!
Don't worry, I will try to shout some nicer things that Macey can learn for later.
3 comments:
haha so cute! Isabelle will yell STOP! I guess I must say that a lot!
She is so adorable! It's amazing what words your kids will pick up and repeat them!
I know I already commented on Facebook but this cracks me up. So funny.
Post a Comment