Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Kids' Pioneer Tour

Recently the kids went up to the Church History Museum for a Primary activity. I got to help drive (which wasn't the best idea since I got trapped in underground parking not realizing I was going in circles!).

The kids had a lot of fun on a tour and they even got to dress up and do a play about the pioneers coming to Utah.

Here are some pictures from their event:

Micah lighting the fire:


Jewelia helping to push the wagon with her friend Malea:



Caleb trailing in the back:



And here's our group picture after the tour with everyone in front of the temple:



We had a good time and it was really fun. For those of you who haven't been, take your kids to the museum up there! It is free and maybe you aren't doing a tour, but they have a great kids area where they can do all kinds of role play, dress up, crafts, and more!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun for the kids! I love it. Great shot at the end with the temple in the background.

Holly said...

Looks like the kids had a great time. That was very nice of you to brave underground parking for the greater good of the children:o)

Sally and Paul said...

Looks like you all had a fun time! Getting lost in the underground parking always such a joy.