Thursday, September 16, 2010

Family Pictures

So, for my birthday I forced my family to go take some new family pictures. We haven't had a picture taken as a family since about 2 years ago when Macey was 10 months old. I figured it was time for a new one.

My friend Sonja took our pictures for us at Wheeler Farm. Here is what turned out:

First my favorite:


This one was cute but a little distant and I felt a bit too hidden by Macey:

This one was cute, but I think I look fat:

The famous tree picture:

And one by the secret bridge:

As you can see, Macey had this little pink bear that she would not let go of, so it gets to be in most of the pictures.

I think they turned out cute. I'm excited to get them printed out and distributed to everyone. So, family people---let me know which one you like the best and I will get you a copy!

There were some cute pictures of the kids, but I will wait to share those in another post.


4 comments:

Sally Wood said...

cute, Cute, CUTE!!!

Sally and Paul said...

All the pictures are great. I think we would like a copy of the tree picture. Thanks!

Haley Flowers said...

Way cute pictures! (you don't look fat at all in that picture Becca!! you are silly)

Anonymous said...

I like the first one too.

Grandpop