Saturday, March 5, 2011

Happy 12th Anniversary!

Here we are--12 years together!!
Today we celebrated our 12th year wedding anniversary.

I think we look pretty good considering. Don't we? Here's a picture from our wedding day:

We have both been so sick over the past week. It was hard to say if we were even going to celebrate our anniversary today or not.

But we made it out. We went out to dinner using a gift card we had so it was all free, and then we grabbed some ice cream using another gift card. Love the freeness! Woohoo!!

Troy ate so much food, he had to come home and relax. Ahhhh!

It's so funny though, we were hardly gone from the kids at all and all I can think of is them! I was good, really. I didn't bring up the kids at dinner and I only called to check on them twice. But still, I thought, gee, what can we get for the kids!?

So, as we stopped by to grab our ice cream, we just happened to see some really cute hats for the boys that we picked up, and oh how cute are they?!

I refrained from buying all the cute poofy skirts that the girls would have looked so cute in, but I had to focus really hard.

Anyway, back to us---we've had a great 12 years and here's to many many more!

2 comments:

Haley Flowers said...

Happy Anniversary! You look exactly the same I think. I think Troy looks so young :) Not that he looks old now, but he looks so young in your wedding picture. I'm glad you had a fun day.

Sally and Paul said...

You look good!!! considering what???
12 years of wedding bliss!
Glad you had a nice date. It is good to do it often.