Monday, July 11, 2011

Summer

Summer is in full swing now.
Of course I had to torment the family just a small bit to take a family picture in the nice green backyard.

It is July and we actually get a break from our usual busy lives. There are no dance classes or cub scouts. The kids do still have their music lessons, but it is good to keep up the practice.

We get to take a trip to Arizona to visit family and that will be fun minus the 13 hour long drive.

Everyone is pretty healthy and happy right now.
We aren't big on swimming, so that's not a big part of summer, but we are enjoying lots of bike rides, picnics, and popsicles. When it is too hot the kids are having a good time playing plenty of board games.

They do seem to get on each others nerves a little too much. I miss them being in school just a little, but I don't miss the part about not being able to sleep in.

Ahhh....summer. And sleep. So nice.

2 comments:

Troy said...

I'm glad that you get a break, work has kept me more busy than ever.

Haley Flowers said...

I know i said this on facebook, but that is a way cute family picture! :)