Monday, December 31, 2007

Ahhh......life with baby...........


Ok, so it's not always so crazy here, but we obviously have our moments as seen above.

I finally went out and bought our new favorite present, "the chair of happiness" for Macey. Well, it gives us a little bit of a break sometimes:

------ ------

But not for long............... Micah becomes our helper a lot of the time. He's a good sport about it:
Macey is getting a little older and her content times by herself are getting longer.

Here's a picture I caught of her.....you think she's smiling, but really I just snapped the picture at a point right before she was going to cry. Tricky I am.

4 comments:

{natalie} said...

i love the one w/micah holding her and she's still strapped into the baby carrier. haha. she is getting big already.

Sally and Paul said...

She is still a cutie and will become a happy little girl soon. (We all hope)

Juliet said...

Wow she is growing so fast. I can't believe it. Glad to hear you got a chair....we couldn't live without ours!

Rachel said...

Troy - First of all, I love the photo of you! It cracks me up! Secondly, I just make the websites for myself mostly. I have a website on myspace, so I usually will redo the design on there every 2-4 weeks. Other than that, I have only designed them for my friends. Never really did it for money just b/c I think that flash is in higher demand. Yeah, you'll have to let me know if anything comes up on the side where I can lend a hand. =)