Friday, December 21, 2007

Bad things come in 3's?

Is it true? Bad things come in 3's? I really wonder.....

#1-Van needs new brakes, but then:
#2-Troy gets bacterial sinus infection.
#3-Troy's tire blows up on freeway = 2 new tires.
#4-Becca gets super super sick.
#5-House becomes trashed.
#6-Macey decides she will never ever sleep by herself again.
#7-Van tire is popped = 2 more new tires.
#8-Macey is discovered to have a cataract in left eye.
#9-Becca gets tests back to discover another infection.
#10-Micah gets sick.

But then:

#1-Macey will not be blind, but her eye will always have a "sparkle".
#2-We put her to bed, she actually slept by HERSELF for a few hours?!
#3-Troy gets a RAISE!!!

So, I'm not sure about the bad events come in 3's thing. Maybe it's more like bad things come in 10 and then you get 3 good things. Anyway, I sure am happy when things end up good in the end! ---Oh, I spoke too soon, guess who just woke up AGAIN?

4 comments:

Juliet said...

Sorry to hear about the 10 bad things, and glad to hear about the 3 good. I feel your pain with the sleeping problems. JP won't sleep unless he is being rocked and the moment you stop he is awake screaming! I sure will be glad when he sleeps through the night without any help. Take care and hang in there it will always get better!

{natalie} said...

hope she sleeps better soon. way to go troy on the raise!! congrats!

*ethan* said...

Cheer up, I did not sleep though the night until I was 28 months old!!! Yikes! Glad you had some good luck to offset the bad.

*ethan* said...

Sorry, the last comment was from Sally, I 'm using ethan's computer.