I can do hair! And it's not on a my little pony!
Yes, long ago I couldn't even make a braid. A pony tail up high? No way! But oh, look what I can do now! I made braids in Jewelia's hair, and a pony tail too. I think I am quite skilled.Well, no, I will never be as good as all those other moms that are super french braid styling their daughters' hair (I'm sure these are the same moms that have their hair done and manicures and snazzy outfits with matching purses, and their diaper bags are fancy little mini backpacks) but I think I have improved! She looks cute anyway............
Oh, and whenever she starts to whine and complain that she doesn't want me to comb her hair because it's owee, I just tell her a little story. When Aunt Rachel was a little girl she never liked to comb her hair. She wouldn't let anyone comb her hair for a long long time. So pretty soon her hair got lots and lots of snarls and knots in it, and so you couldn't comb it anymore. So it was so bad that Grandma Mary had to cut it all off!!! Now, do you want that to happen to you? No!!!


4 comments:
That is a great story....maybe we should use that too! Looks very cute! Oh and I feel bad now because I have matching diapers bags to go with different outfits! :( LOL
Just keep practicing on doing hair, it gets easier. I can French braid, and I don't get my nails done all the time!!!!
That is an awesome story! ...and only partially true. I hated having my hair combed because it hurt. But that's because we used Pert Plus and it didn't condition my hair. Give that girl conditioner and she will be just fine. And.... The ponytail is my favorite!
nice high pony! we have only like 2 styles for Add. I'm not skilled in the hair dept.
Post a Comment