Monday, January 14, 2008

Micah is turning 8! What does that mean?

Well, one thing is CUB SCOUTS!!! Woohoo! Thanks Grandma Mary for the oh so cool Uniform and Handbook! Micah is very excited about it. He goes to his first Cub Scout pack meeting tomorrow on his birthday!! It is funny, when he first unwrapped his present and saw a clothes box, he was like "oh, clothes!" like he was disappointed, but then when he saw that it was SPECIAL clothes, he was very excited.

Another thing is Micah is getting baptized this Saturday! He is excited about that too. Anyone is welcome to come! Micah will be singing too.

Tomorrow we are all going to the Planetarium per Micah's request. It will be fun!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH !!!

5 comments:

Juliet said...

I can't believe how much bigger he looks since the last time we saw him. Congrats to him and I'm sure Sunday will be wonderful.

{natalie} said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICAH!!!!!!!!

I hope you love scouts! Are you seeing the Pink Floyd show at the Planetarium???

Juliet said...

Will you be able to take a video of him singing and put it on here?! We would love to see and hear.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Micah! Thank you for calling and inviting me to your baptism! I wish we could come! Let me know how it goes and how you are enjoying scouts!! =)

Sally and Paul said...

WE are so happy that you are going to be baptised on Saturday.
You will also have so much fun in Scouts!