Monday, April 14, 2008

Straight or Curly?


So, I have been having this debate with Troy for sometime about how I should leave my hair. Yes, my hair is actually naturally curly as above, but then I tend to always be straightening it. I get a lot more compliments on my hair when it is straightened than when I just let it go wild, but Troy and the kids all say they like it curly better.

So, what do you think?

I don't know. They both take effort. To straighten it I have to blow dry forever, then flat iron forever, but for curly I have to scrunch and dry and spray and scrunch.....Also, it's about 4 inches longer when I straighten it.

I suppose I can just switch off. It's funny, I often leave my hair curly when I work, but the last little while I straightened it and this one lady came in and asked if I was wearing a WIG! (She meant it as a compliment, but that was a weird way of saying it!)

I know, I know....we're never happy with what we have. Anyway, look at the cute picture Micah took of Macey and me. My boys are quite the photographers! Any pictures with me in them are always taken by my 5 or 8 year old!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

what is SEA BANDS? I am curious! I had a friend tell me about peppermint candies as well.

I like the hair curly but straight is cute too. Also the pic. of you and Macey is way darling.

Rachel said...

I think I like curly better, but I wouldn't suggest doing curly all the time. I think switching back and forth between the two is ideal. I usually go straight the majority of the time, but every time I do mine curly, I get a lot of compliments. I think people just like to see you switch it up every now and then! =)

Juliet said...

We like it Straight...all 3 of us! :) JP couldn't say! LOL

Sally and Paul said...

Jackie and Sally say, Curly

Summie said...

not sure I like it both ways! but i think curly is the best but straight is good too. I think the reason people give you complements on the straight hair is because its different. I made my hair curly and I thought it didn't look all that great on me but people said they loved it and I think it was because it was a change.

Vickie said...

Hi Becca! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's fun to meet new people via blogs. :) I like your hair both curly and straight. But you have really pretty, full curls. I would love to have curls like that!

{natalie} said...

i like it better curly. you could try doing it super straight w/o the flip on the ends for another look