We've Created Another Blog!
OK, so many of you know how we have struggled over the past 4 years in trying to figure out what to do with our kids for school. Micah didn't really fit in anywhere at first, and we even thought about online schooling for him. Caleb isn't much different. My boys are so smart! I'm proud of them although I take very little credit. But anyway, we have now been trying to figure out what Caleb needs to do for school. We've been doing a lot of research and trying to decide what is right and wrong, and I decided that we'd make up a blog to maybe help others see what we ended up doing and if it worked or whatever---kind of like a journal. I know a lot of comments and websites made by others across the internet has helped me in trying to figure things out, so maybe it'll help others, or just help us to be able to look back and see what was best. Anyway--it's at www.parentingthegiftedchild.blogspot.com. And please please don't think we are snobby bragging parents to do this by any means. We just know our kids are a little different and they weren't fitting into the standard school curriculum, so we had to look into something different too.
1 comment:
Brag away! Your kids are wonderful and everyone should know it! That's why I am always looking out for them. =)
Post a Comment