Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Jewelia!

Today was Jewelia's 4th birthday! She has gotten so old!!!

She didn't believe she was 4. She insisted that she didn't turn 4 until we had her party even though I kept telling her she was the whole day. So she sat by the window and patiently waited for people to come and the party to begin.


And so she waited some more.
(See how long her hair has gotten?)

Meanwhile, Mommy was working on some awesome princess cakes:



Finally the people arrived and the party began!



Opening presents and cake and icecream! Jewelia was finally 4!

She had fun with her cousins and had a wonderful night!

Happy Birthday to our little Princess!
We love you!

5 comments:

Juliet said...

Happy Birthday Jewelia! I hope you had a wonderful party, it looks like it was a big hit! :) Oh and I just love her hair, it's beautiful!

Sally Wood said...

Very cute, what a fun party! And you did an AWESOME job on the cakes, you should make cakes for a living!!!

Sally and Paul said...

Happy, happy Birthday to Jewelia.
When I come back from Tennessee we will go to a REAL tea party!!
love,
Grammy

Haley Flowers said...

Happy Birthday Jewelia!
She is so cute. Her hair is so pretty! I love it!

Angela said...

She is such a beautiful little girl! I loved the cake you made! You should go into the business!