The Look of Death
OK, so many of you who have been around us know Macey doesn't look kindly to strangers, and she has this sort of "look of death" that she likes to give people. She furrows up her eyebrows and gives this look to kill.
Well, gee, can't she get over it? I mean, really---today we went to get Jewelia's 4 year old birthday pictures taken and I thought maybe we would try once yet again to see if we could get a decent picture of the girls together, but noooooo. See what we got? The look of death. The poor photographer finally gave up and we just went ahead and did the pictures of Jewelia. (Those we will post later.)
Really, those of you who do know Macey and can get past her look of death know that she is a sweet little girl and actually happy. Just to prove it, I went home from the picture place and took a bunch of actually smiling pictures of Macey with Jewelia. Too bad it can't happen at the photo place though.
(Oh, and if you are wondering, no, we didn't purchase the look of death picture. I suppose it is kind of funny, but no, we didn't get that one.)



8 comments:
That is sooooo funny! Cameron does the same thing, and those that don't know him very well think he is a grumpy kid. He is just trying to get attention. Silly kids!
That is hilarious!She is such a cute little thing it is hard to think that something so scary awakens within her in the presence of strangers. Oh well, at least it is entertaining. Both girls are so pretty.
Oh my! I wouldn't want to be getting that look! Your pictures turned out well though! :)
I really like the last picture you took. I think it looks like a professional pic. You could totally frame that! =)
look of DEATH lol! man those are some DARLING GIRLS!
That is hilarious! If looks could kill.... :)
The ones that you took are very cute!
That is so funny! I love that picture! You should have bought one! They are both so beatiful!
Jewelia is becoming quite the model!
Macey just was uncomfortable at the photo place, She and Jewelia sure look cute together.
Post a Comment