Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Church Play

A few months ago we were volunteered to be in a church play. Finally this past Saturday we got to perform it.

It was a very interesting play. Very corny.

As you can see, the kids and I were all jungle warriors. They thought it was fun. Troy was a jungle warrior too, but I didn't get his picture.

Troy was also some nerdy guy who was auditioning for a part, but he wouldn't let me take his picture in that outfit either. He said he didn't want to remember looking dorky.

Macey liked to go "RAW!"

Yes, aren't I lovely?

Jewelia can make some pretty scary faces.

And Caleb, well, his faces are always pretty weird.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Corny!!! Our play was very funny and cute, and full of laughs. Every part played to perfection. Your little tribe was the best. And I can never thank all those who gave up their time to share some laughs with all of us. Thanks again. Claudia

Haley Flowers said...

Cute! :)

Sally and Paul said...

Yes, it was a corny play, but we enjoyed it.