Friday, June 3, 2011

End of School Awards and Graduation

Well, it is the end of the school year and this year marks a pretty big event--Micah's graduation from 6th grade! That's right! Next fall he starts Junior High School!

Looking at that banner that says the class of 2017, it seems so weird for me. It's still a while away, but 2017? Goodness.

Micah had a nice graduation program where he sang songs and got a certificate. Sorry, no great photos here, well, besides the cheesy self photographed one here below:

While Micah was graduating and saying goodbye to the school, Caleb and Jewelia were busy getting some top awards!

Both Caleb and Jewelia were chosen for the "Clove Award" which is given to only 2 people in each class for highest academics and citizenship. I got a letter in the mail telling me about it, but we kept it a secret from both of them so they were surprised. I think they kind of wondered why I was making them wear nice clothes to school that day.

Macey got dragged along to all these long assemblies.
I think she survived.

Now for SUMMER!!!!

Of course, my kids are weird. Yesterday they were all crying about how they didn't want it to be summer because they like school so much.

What is wrong with these children?!

1 comment:

Sally and Paul said...

Congratulations to Micah!!
Great job Jewelia and Caleb!!
love,
Grammy and Grandpop