Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Caleb's 9 Year Old Photo Shoot

 
We took Caleb to get his 9 year old pictures yesterday.  I really enjoy how they let you bring your own props, and since Jewelia's pictures turned out so cute with her violin, we decided to bring somethings to show Caleb's personality.

No, we couldn't bring a piano, but we brought some of Caleb's hats, and then a whole bunch of his sheet music.  It was kind of random.  

First we did some normal shots to make sure we got some good pictures of Caleb's nicely styled hair before we smooshed it with hats.


How handsome is he?!

Then we let Caleb wear some of his hats.  

Here he is in his "newsies" hat:


I always think he is cute in his hat, although I don't know if I liked that shot the best.  I wanted to do a few shots with his cute little glasses, but he happened to leave them at school.

Here are some shots with his other hat:

Oh, so cute!  

Then, we had some fun throwing sheet music all over the floor.

I loved this next one:



And here is another:


 Now I think about it, I should have brought a globe or some atlases for a picture since he loves maps so much.  Maybe next time.


1 comment:

Haley Flowers said...

Those all turned out great! He is such a cute (i guess I should say handsome) kid! :)