Happy Birthday Caleb! 9?!!!!!!
What?! Caleb turned 9! years old!???
Oh, my little Caleb boy! How did that happen? You can't be really 9 years old! Say it's not so!!!
Well, it's true, this last week Caleb turned 9 years old! (That also meant Caleb became a bear cub scout!)
We celebrated at home with a small little party.
We celebrated at home with a small little party.
This year he asked for a "state of Utah cake". I figured that would be much easier than the grand piano cake I made last year! Of course he wanted the interstates, a few cities, and some lakes. I think I managed OK.
We were pretty sneaky this year and got Caleb some trick birthday candles that would re-light when you blew them out. Although, when you first light them they kind of have a sparkler effect. This kind of freaked Caleb out a little bit.
He blew and blew and blew and they kept relighting. His cousin Katelyn was so happy when she thought he had finally blew them out. But of course 2 came back again! Troy finally threw them in a cup of water.
Caleb got a lot of fun gifts and cards. He was visited by his cousins and aunts and uncle and 2 sets of grandparents.
His big surprise was a new fun scooter that he could ride!
Happy Birthday Caleb!
Please don't grow any more or get any older, OK? At least not for a little while.
No comments:
Post a Comment