Happy Birthday Micah Boy!!!
Oh, my! Micah has turned 12 years old! Can you believe it? See my lovely cake I made? It's supposed to be a fox named "Tails" that has 2 tails that plays alongside Sonic the Hedgehog. Here's a picture of Micah holding his Tails by his cake so you can get a better idea:
Look at him, though. He's so old.
12.
It wasn't so long ago that he was a teeny little baby.
What a cute little baby.
It's funny that long ago he was a little blond haired, blue eyed kid.
That didn't last long though. Soon his hair turned dark like his daddy's and his eyes turned dark brown.
Here he is at age 4 and 5:
Then, the 1st day of school:
Age 6 and 7:
Then he got glasses. He looked a little older from 8-10.
Even older at 11:
But then 12 years old! Look at my handsome young man!
I found him a suit to wear to church, as he was now going to be a Deacon! No more primary. It was all young mens now!
Micah was set apart by his dad and after church he got to have a little party.
He even blew out all 12 of his candles in 1 breath!
Macey colored Micah a nice picture for a present:
Jewelia drew him a nice picture:
Grandpop and Grammy came and Uncle Tee and Aunt Kara and Kaitlyn and Mary came.
Later, Grandma and Aunt Harvest, Summer, Willow, Megan, and Uncle Nathan came to visit.
I told him he had to grow at least taller than one of them in this picture.
Micah had a wonderful day. I asked him if it was the best birthday ever and he said, "But I like all my birthdays!" Micah is a good kid.








1 comment:
HE IS one handsome duy.
Post a Comment