Micah's 12 Year Old Photo Shoot
Micah is a big 12 year old now.
We took him to get his 12 year old pictures taken.
First we had him dress nice. The photographer informed me that his tie was a bit too long.
Well, I don't know how to tie a tie and oh well to that.....
So, we hid it with a suit coat.
Then, enough of the serious stuff, lets bring out some fun props!
We brought both of Micah's guitars.
I thought this was very much a "Beatles" shot:
He was soooo cute with his acoustic guitar poses:
Still dressed up, it was time to throw on some casual wear.
Yeah, let's put on the guitar shirt.
I even got one shot without his glasses on, although Micah has always preferred to wear his glasses in all pictures. Gotta see those brown eyes sometimes though!
Micah is so handsome.
No, really, he's a decent looking kid. I think I'd think he was a cute boy if I was a 12 year old girl.
hee hee heee
1 comment:
I like the guitar shirt with the glasses best!!! Handsome kid.
and yes the tie was way too long, just to his belt is good. just for future reference
Post a Comment