Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Are you secure enough with yourself to wear a pink shirt?!

So, are ya?! I got this cute church outfit for Caleb to wear for Easter, and Troy is all freaking out that it has a pink shirt and tie. You can't see it, but the vest and pants are a light grey and have very teeny thin pink pinstripes. I think it looks nice and springish, but Troy can't seem to handle the fact it has a pink shirt. So, I ask you, do think it's bad to wear pink if you are a boy? I think it shows you are secure with who you are, and not afraid to wear whatever color.








And on a side note--look at the Cinderella princess dress we got Jewelia. She is so obsessed with Cinderella right now. We're going to let her wear this for her 3 year old pictures so she can be the Princess! And just look how cute she will look standing next to Caleb with his matching pink shirt! Just wait Troy---I'm going to find you a nice pastel dress shirt!!!! HA HAAAAA!!!!

6 comments:

Juliet said...

I think both outfits are great. I think pink is great for guys. I bought Brody a pink shirt but somehow it ended up in our give away pile...so I guess he is with Troy. Jewelia's dress is beautiful. I couldn't picture Ashlyn being in a dress like that...it would be dirty in about 2 seconds.

Sally and Paul said...

Pink shirt is ok for Easter.Pretty dress for Jewelia.

{natalie} said...

i think the shirt is a-ok.

the dress is definately princess-y!!

Sally and Paul said...

I really like your new layout!

Summie said...

Troy just is looking out for Caleb's well being, but the pink shirt is in style for the men and I like it and i think it will make him look suave!!

*ethan* said...

pink is ok because he has the gray suit....if it was just the pink shirt and tie, i'd be with troy