Monday, February 4, 2008

Torture time again!

Poor little kids......always being tormented by Mom to take group pictures.......over and over and over again.

It's too bad they know I will torment them for the rest of their lives. Well, at least until they move out.


I just can't help myself.......well, I get much more opportunties to torture the kids then do a whole group family picture with everyone. Troy absolutely HATES it when I want to do family group pictures. You'd think we all hated each other and didn't want to let anyone see a picture with us smiling together or something.
This picture is interesting to see, 2 separate days, and yet Caleb is wearing the same thing. He's one that will wear something for a week if I'd let him. "But it's not dirty!" He says. Sure, it's not. It only has spagetti on it, and jello, and other miscellaneous slimes.




Caleb and Jewelia get tormented much more than anyone else since they are home with me the most, and not sleeping or crying.

This is my "We love each other" picture for when they are always fighting.

3 comments:

Juliet said...

Very cute. They look bigger every time!

{natalie} said...

wow you changed up your blog look. i like all the additions and the pic of macey w/the dolls.

the pics are cute and you will be happy you have them later on. the kids will get over it!

Sally and Paul said...

Cute, cute!!!