Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Macey is still A-OK

We took Macey to her eye checkup to check on her cataract in her left eye, and the doctor says she is still A-OK. He says it isn't affecting her vision as of yet, and it hasn't grown or changed. So that is good news. We'll just go back in 6 months to see if she'll need corrective lenses. Poor little poka-dot eyed girl. She'll always be cool for Halloween though.
------------------
Oh, and I thought I'd show off the plaque I made all by myself! Aren't I crafty? And the only reason I decided to do it in the first place was to cover up some nail holes in the wall since we moved pictures around. I am so sneaky. Why paint everything all over when you can just HIDE the holes or marks in walls? Maybe we always take the easy way out.


3 comments:

Juliet said...

Glad to hear she is doing ok. I love the picture!

Sally and Paul said...

Macey is a real doll baby! What a cutie. Yes, you are a very clever one. I love your Family wall of Pictures.

{natalie} said...

macey is adorable! your family photos look very nice.