Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Finally--Professional Family Pictures!!!



Yea! We were finally able to go have a professional family portrait done again! It's been a while. The last portraits we had done as a family was in January of 2006 when Jewelia was only 7 months old. Well, we had to wait until there was a super sale and I had lots of free coupons, but we did it!



Most of them turned out pretty well. Macey didn't smile in any of them, but I'm not expecting too much out of the baby for family pictures. She wasn't crying at least.



And of course, we always have to get at least one of the kids just by themselves. I call this the "dog pile on top of Micah" picture:



Oh, and don't worry, all of you grandparents will be getting your own copy soon of both the kids picture and a family picture! I bet you can't wait! Which one will it be?

7 comments:

Vickie said...

Those are really nice!

Unknown said...

super cute! they look good! I need to do a family picture but will wait for the new additon!

Juliet said...

I think they look great, Ash said she wants one of all her "friends"!

Sally and Paul said...

Beautiful, thank you for the copies for us to show off!

Summie said...

Wow those are really cute and they did great with the poses. where did you go? they did an awesome job and the kid picture is so cute!

Becca said...

We always go to Kiddie Kandids for all our pictures. They are the best!

Troy said...

It was good, because Becca got me out of work early, and I was able to go home with my family after the pictures.