Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My Joys, Fears, Obsessions, and Surprises...(tagged from Jenn)

3 JOYS:
My family
My home
My job

3 FEARS:
Losing our jobs and not having any money,
Our vehicles blowing up,
Having to move

3 OBSESSIONS:
Cleaning, Organizing, and rearranging the furniture,
Budgeting and figuring out the bills,
Chocolatey Chocolate milk

3 SURPRISING FACTS:
I own a unicycle,

I can pogostick 4,003 times without stopping and without hands while clapping "Hey, Mickey, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind! Hey Mickey!"

I am an excellent poet and can whip up any creative rhyming song, jingle, invitation, or story in less than an hour.


(OK, so most of you who know me probably don't find any of those surprising, but oh, well.)

2 comments:

Rachel said...

you are an excellent poet. i remember being in jr. high and needing your help with a poem. you whipped one out in like 2 minutes.

Unknown said...

Its fun to learn more about people you have never met! ;) Thanks for putting Hey Mickey in my mind for the rest of the day!