First off, that is adorable! Secondly, we changed our website address so that is why you cannot get in from the link on your website. Instead of roe279.blogspot.com, we changed it to nickandroe.blogspot.com. I promise we won't change it anymore!
Wow! What a strong voice from my little granddaughter! I remember teaching you that song for the Annie tryouts, and I had to get you to sing out loud. It looks like Jewelia is a natural for Musicals and then on to Broadway!?
9 comments:
Very sweet!
Awww, what a way to brighten someone's day! When you are sad, just watch this and you can't help but smile!
She is so adorable. All your kids are soooo cute.
I saw this on your facebook! she is a QT as I have said before!
p.s. I put the reciipe up for you under your comment!
She is so adorable!
Does she take requests? Perhaps some old school...Run DMC? :)
First off, that is adorable! Secondly, we changed our website address so that is why you cannot get in from the link on your website. Instead of roe279.blogspot.com, we changed it to nickandroe.blogspot.com. I promise we won't change it anymore!
Wow! What a strong voice from my little granddaughter! I remember teaching you that song for the Annie tryouts, and I had to get you to sing out loud. It looks like Jewelia is a natural for Musicals and then on to Broadway!?
Love,
Grandpop
That is the cutest thing I've ever seen! Made my day! Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment