Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Micah's 9 Year Old Pictures

Look at my cute Micah boy! We took him out to get his 9 year old pictures this last week. I think they turned out pretty cute.



I wanted to get them taken before the sadness of his new orthodontic jaw expander was put on and he would become a drool monster. Poor kid, he got it on this morning and although he can still talk alright, he's having a tough time trying to figure out how to swallow.

Anyway, here all all the cute shots they took:


Now, this crazy face one kind of scares me actually, but the photographer was practicing this new crazy face thing and she told him to make a crazy face so this is what she got.
It kind of reminds me of the face you would make when saying, "I'm not really Micah, I'm one of those alien guys from Invasion of the Body Snatchers!!"


And this last one has kind of a hidden meaning that you wouldn't be able to tell, but he's standing in 3rd? 4th? 5th? position in ballet because he loves to dance ballet.


He's getting so big! We made this agreement that he can have his own room when he is bigger than me. We will see how long I can stretch that deal!

4 comments:

Juliet said...

What great pictures... the crazy face one is a little uhm odd, but all the others look great!

Rachel said...

Great pictures of Micah! I keep forgetting to post a comment! I do look at your blog regularly, so I'll try to be better at writing so you know I care! =)

Haley Flowers said...

Those are cute pictures. I can't believe how big he is.

Rachel said...

oh... you know... fatal attractions, child molestors... the list goes on and on...