Little Angel, or Little Trouble Maker?
So recently Macey decided that she wasn't going to take a nap these past couple days. No....she'd rather grab all the toys and books off the shelves and throw them all over the floor or in her crib.But of course, can I get mad at her? I come in to see why she isn't sleeping (and this is the 2nd time I tried to put her down for a nap when she wouldn't go to sleep after an hour) and this is a picture of what she was doing:

Yes, she may have had all the books all over the place and in her crib again, but how can you be upset with a little girl reading away? And in particular---reading the "I am a Child of God" Jesus book. Yeah, priceless!
9 comments:
So she gets out of the crib to do all that? Sometimes JP doesn't take a nap either but he has never gotten out of the crib.
she's so cute. i love books so i would let her read. haha
Yeah' it would be hard to get mad at her when she is holding that book, Christ loving his little children too! TIME to move the books and toys out of her reach maybe. I had to do that with Bella's changing table because one time she reached for the vaseline and it was a vaseline nightmare. It was on everything, AND IN her hair... but totally funny, I got it on tape.
That is so cute. Of course you couldn't get mad at her. She is so cute! She has the cutest little face!!
How can you get mad at someone with those eyes? She is too cute.
Awwwww, what an angel! ;)
"Priceless!" I couldn't have said it better myself!
Reading is a good thing!Yeah Macey.
She is so cute surrounded by all those books! I love the cute little look on her face too!
Post a Comment