Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kiss the Baby

Macey loves babies. She loves to kiss the babies. (Well, before she throws them.)

Here are some cute videos of her:



She also loves to read stories. Too bad she reads in this alien language that we can't figure out.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

HOW CUTE! I love the one with her reading the book in her "Alien language" she is adorable.

Holly said...

She is just too cute! All your kids are way cute. They all do so many fun things.

Angela said...

I think Isabelle understands Macey! I was watching the video and she came running up to the computer and smiled and started talking back to her! She is so adorable (Macey I mean, Well Isabelle is too, but I wouldn't leave you a comment on your blog saying how cute my own child is cause that would be wierd, ok I'll shut up now)!

Juliet said...

Awe the video's say they aren't working! :(

Sally Wood said...

I laughed and laughed at the photo of Maci reading the book! That was the cutest!!!!! You have beautiful kids!

Sally Wood said...

I said photo, but meant video... it is late, lol!