Macey Finally Talks!
Cute Macey started out shouting "Toy! Toy! Toy!" at a very young age, but then she stopped and that was the end of any understandable speech. Yeah, sure, Troy was always telling me that she was saying these full sentences and I just wasn't listening hard enough, but I didn't believe him. Well, finally our little Macey is repeating and saying words that make sense! Hooray! Here is a little video of some of the things she can say:
And, yes, I guess she talks the most in the bathtub. Maybe because she is trapped in there for me to hear her. (And how much does she look just like Troy? Well, we think she looks a lot like her aunt Harvest.)
7 comments:
She is so adorable! I love when she says baby!!
she is a doll and I love her hair!
That's so cute! She has such a cute little voice.
She is such a pretty baby. Her voice is so sweet and very cute.
She is very cute!
How exciting!!! Way to go, Macey! Wow, her hair sure is getting light! Your kids are so cute!
That picture of her in the tub is the cutest! She is adorable.
Post a Comment