
Look at my cute Micah boy! Here are the shots from his 11 year old picture shoot.
Isn't he so handsome?

I look at Micah and think, gee, this is a pretty good looking kid. How's that happen?
Ha haa! No, just kidding, but am pretty impressed with his cuteness.

Troy always gets all sad every time I put up the new pictures on the wall. He always says, "Oh! He/she looks soooo old!!!!"

The photographer was all into these letters and number blocks. I don't know what the deal was. She wanted Micah to hold up the number 11 or something, and I was thinking that was pretty babyish, so anyway, while she was answering a phone call I dug through her box of blocks and threw these ones to Micah just for fun.

They humored me. :)
1 comment:
He is a handsome kid! I can't believe you have an 11 year old. You don't look old enough to have a kid that old :)
Post a Comment