Silly Macey
We haven't talked about cute Macey for a while on here, so just thought I'd put a little post up about her. (Well, actually, I see it's Jewelia who has been left out for a longer while, so we'll make it up to her in another post soon.)Macey is my cute little friend I get all to myself all day while the other kids are at school. She is a good girl and helps clean up and even takes a nap with me. She likes all the attention for herself I believe.
When the kids were out of school for vacation breaks Macey was really ornery. I think it was just because she liked her alone time and the other kids were invading her space.
She loves to sing and she's always turning her words into some kind of song. However, her favorite song is still the beloved Twinkle Twinkle Little Star.
2 comments:
Macey is sure a sweetie!!! Enjoy her.
How funny, JP's favorite song is the same! He will sing it at night when I am rocking him to sleep. I love to listen to him. Nothing sweeter than a child singing!
Post a Comment