Thursday, May 1, 2008

The Good Things Are......



When Caleb is still hungry and this time he's not bugging me for sweets, but he's actually eating all the rest of the GREEN BEANS?





When Micah is helping me out and learning to feed Macey while I try to get dinner ready.






When Jewelia puts up 3 fingers and tells me, "I'm going to be free year old!"





Planting a new tree!







Planting flowers!!! You know we have lived here for over 6 years and we have never planted even 1 flower! We never could afford it before!




And when Macey is HAPPY!


6 comments:

Juliet said...

It's always good when you have so many good things to be thankful for!

Sally and Paul said...

All very GOOD things! I noticed how nice your flowers looked yesterday.
Pretty

Unknown said...

Good reasons to be HAPPY!

Rachel said...

I just realized I have never seen your backyard since you renovated it. You should post pictures!

Becca said...

Ha ha!! You don't want to see pictures of our backyard.......yes it was expanded, and yes we built a play set, but it has still yet to be finished, unless you really want to see the cheap edging, gravel treasure pit and stacks of cut trees and yanked out fence posts........

We are working on it......... you don't get pictures until it's not so embarrassing!

{natalie} said...

that pic of macey is adorable! i love having flowers in the yard, i want lots and lots!