Tuesday, May 6, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEWELIA!

Jewelia is 3 years old today!!!
At first, the day started pretty bad--all 3 of the boys woke up SICK! Caleb felt better right away, Micah struggled until after 5, and Daddy was miserable most of the day. To top it off, Macey wouldn't take a nap the whole day and was really not happy about it, but luckily all survived to make it to the party!

Playing with cousins:


The presents:
The cake:

Jewelia had such a great day! She absolutely loved all of her presents,
and
announcing Princess Jewelia:

Macey wanted a turn too:

And the boys were very good sports about the whole girly girl party. What good big brothers they are:

So, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEWELIA!!!

We love you!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! I hope the boys feel better!!!! your girls are again so dang cute!

Unknown said...

How fun! I hope the boys feel better!!!! your girls are again so dang cute!

Juliet said...

Sorry to hear some of you guys are sick, but it looked like Jewelia had a great time. We just got something in the mail for her today...sorry so slow it's hard having 2 kids and no car! :)

Troy said...

For anyone that was at the party that reads this, I'm sorry I was kind of grouchy, being sick and all... I am feeling mostly better now though. Jewelia enjoyed it, and it was good to see family all together.

Rachel said...

i just can't get over how awesome that cake it! it looks like jewelia had a fun time! i absolutely love her princess outfit! cute!