Jewelia's 3 Year Old Pictures
Well, we have succeeded this year!!! For the last 2 years, Jewelia has freaked out every time we even entered the picture studio to take ANYONE's picture, so we have not had any good professional pictures taken of her since she was a baby. So, for the last couple months we have been building her up for the oh so wonderful "Princess Picture Day" where she'll get to sit in a princess chair and have a princess picture taken and then we can all get icecream afterward.
So, we went to take her birthday pictures yesterday and she actually cooperated! Of course it took a good 20 minutes before she would allow herself to smile, let alone talk to the photographers, but I think we did alright. What do you think?




5 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!!!! Love the last one!
Very cute. I like the last one too!
Brainwashing works almost every time.
oh I like them! they did awesome job with her I love the first one she is so pretty!
to sweet! I love that her shoes match her dress! the top one is my fav! they look darling!
Post a Comment