Friday, June 20, 2008

Funny Troy.........

So........I like to torment Troy and the kids all the time with all the pictures I take just hoping someday for a really good one......but I think Troy is just so funny.

I swear, I can take like 30 pictures in a row and Troy has got his eyes closed in every single one. It is like this picture curse that his eyes will not stay open.

Eventually he starts to close his eyes until I say when, but then this happens:



He's like, "How do you keep your eyes open!!!???"
"It's impossible!!!!!"
But then in the end we manage at least one eye opening event:



Poor dear. I love you, and I think you are pretty funny. Maybe one day I'll make your millions of pictures with your eyes closed into a slideshow.

Thank goodness for digital photography or I would have a whole lot wasted on film by now!

2 comments:

Juliet said...

That is funny...my mom is the same way...I can hardly ever get a picture with her eyes open...odd!

Vickie said...

I'm the same way--you just can't get a decent picture of me. Usually one of my eyes is mostly closed and the other looks like I'm squinting. Sigh...