Micah loves to DANCE
Cute Micah came to me a while ago and said he wanted to take dance lessons. He had been going to see the Nutcracker and other ballets with his class for the last 2 years, and he really liked it. So, being that we have tried the sports thing, and then the piano thing, and yet he still hasn't found something he's enjoyed, we decided to let him try this next adventure in dance.
So, here he is in his first debut:
And look at the poor little gal next to him that broke her arm the week of the recital! I think he has done pretty well considering he started the class only 2 months ago and the rest of the kids started back in August.
He's the best boy dancer in the whole studio! (And it's not just because he's the only boy.)
3 comments:
Yeah Micah, great job! I felt so sorry for that little girl though...when they were going up and down and she couldn't really do it...how sad!
Micah is really doing well, and he does like singing as well, so maybe he'll be part of a pop performing group in the future, like I was in high school when I was in madrigals, and I was able to perform at Disneyland.
I thought he did awesome it was such a good show. Go Micah Go! he was really did quite good for his age. I was so proud! and he said he wasn't even scared. he was born for the stage!
Post a Comment