I'm a ksl.com Junky!
Sooo, I have this new obsession that I get on ksl.com everyday and look at what's for sale. Yeah, I used to occasionally look at Craigslist to see what people would give away for free just to laugh, but ksl.com has like tons of stuff people will sell for cheap and it's all really great!
Now, I know, I'm not going to go out there and buy someone else's nasty something or whatever, but there are a lot of things that are just better used--especially if my kids are going to be banging it up!
So, I got a really neat sandbox/pool that is a Little Tykes tugboat
(Well, I don't actually have the lid, but you can get the idea from the picture.)
AND,
Caleb's been bugging me that he wants a big boy bike, but I didn't want to buy him one since Micah's is a smaller one and he could just use it soon enough,
BUT
Micah is just getting good on his bike and not quite ready for a bigger one, and why buy Caleb a brand new little bike when he would only be using it for this summer/fall?
SO--
I started looking online for any used little 2 wheelers, and I got a great deal on actually 2 bikes! One for Jewelia too!

They even came with helmets, both together for only $15!
I say, WHAT A DEAL!!!
This way, I don't feel as bad when Caleb beats it to death as he learns to ride a bike.
So, I say, how thrifty am I?
4 comments:
Awesome, we have website around here where people give stuff away for FREE and I've gotten some awesome toys for the kids.
Dang girl! Wanna find some great deals for me too?
VERY THRIFTY GOOD JOB! I just learned about KSL AND CRAIGS LIST! we had our scooter for sale on both but just sold it!
You are very thrifty! Way to go.
Post a Comment