Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



Today is Father's Day and I hope all you dads had a good one! Troy celebrated today with breakfast in bed and some cards from everyone, 2 new shirts, and a snazzy fancy tie that the kids designed for him to wear to church. Isn't he styling?

(Oh, and Macey was sleeping during this picture so she didn't get to be in it.)

2 comments:

Troy said...

The kids even brought me breakfast in bed: I got a bowl, two boxes of cereal, and a cup of milk :) Becca says I'm never gonna get that breakfast burrito :o I also got to take care of poop explosion baby during Sacrament meeting, involving taking the baby home to get a new outfit! Being a dad is all worth it, though, to see the kids smiling faces, and the cards they made for me :)

Sally and Paul said...

Glad you had a nice day! You have a great family