Macey Crawls for Garbage!
Yes, each of our kids we bribed to crawl.
First there was Micah who we bribed with a trail of Cheerios.
Then there was Caleb, and Cheerios weren't good enough, so we used HoneyComb.
Then came Jewelia, and we had to use Fruit Loops.
But Macey, no, she learned to crawl for garbage!

Yep. I had Caleb sweeping the floor after lunch (and goodness is there a huge mess after any meal lately!) while Macey was sitting on the floor by the stove. Then the next thing we knew she was way across the room behind us trying to get to the pile of table scraps he had swept into a pile! We had Micah hurry and sweep it away with Macey following right behind. She sure wanted that garbage!!!
We took some video of it, but I didn't know if it might offend anyone that our baby is chasing after food on the floor, so we opted for a much nicer go for the toys video:
First there was Micah who we bribed with a trail of Cheerios.
Then there was Caleb, and Cheerios weren't good enough, so we used HoneyComb.
Then came Jewelia, and we had to use Fruit Loops.
But Macey, no, she learned to crawl for garbage!

Yep. I had Caleb sweeping the floor after lunch (and goodness is there a huge mess after any meal lately!) while Macey was sitting on the floor by the stove. Then the next thing we knew she was way across the room behind us trying to get to the pile of table scraps he had swept into a pile! We had Micah hurry and sweep it away with Macey following right behind. She sure wanted that garbage!!!
We took some video of it, but I didn't know if it might offend anyone that our baby is chasing after food on the floor, so we opted for a much nicer go for the toys video:
7 comments:
oh, how cute. Landon loves garbage too! Hey becca, will you bring your book that you made to work on Saturday, again? I didn't get to see it and I really want to! Thanks!
That's so funny. Audrey never did the conventional crawl like Macey--she'd scoot with one leg underneather her and drag the other behind her. So funny.
What ever it takes!
How fun...it's kind of fun that her and JP are so close...they do everything almost at the same time!
yay Macey! she's growing up so fast
Oh wow! I dont think I'm ready for Isabelle to crawl! But maybe I'll try garbage too!!:) Just kidding!
Oh wow! I dont think I'm ready for Isabelle to crawl! But maybe I'll try garbage too!!:) Just kidding!
Post a Comment