My husband......(I was tagged)
OK, so I was tagged by Jenn about my husband, and here it goes:
What's his name? Troy Phillip
How long have you been together? Since 1998, married in March 5, 1999.
How long did you date? hmmm.....maybe had 3 real dates, engaged in less than 2 months
First date? A fireside at his stake center
How old is he? 31
Who eats more? TROY
Who said I love you first? Probably Troy, but I don't remember....
Who is taller? Troy is 5 ft 11, and I'm 5 ft
Who sings better? Hmmm........maybe we're equal
Who is smarter? I think we balance each other's smartness in different ways. I have the street smarts, and he has the book smarts.
Who does the laundry? Definitely me! Troy thinks there is the "laundry fairy". Although Troy is the one who irons.
Who pays the bills? ME ME ME, I don't want Troy to forget.
Who sleeps on the right side? Facing the bed or from the bed? I sleep closest to the alarm and the bathroom, Troy has always slept closest to the window?
Who mows the lawn? Both of us, although I totally suck with our new push green mower.
Who cooks dinner? Cook? What? I guess mostly me, but it's not too fancy.
Who drives? Troy always wants to drive but he can't if I beat him to the van first and then lock the door!
Who is more stubborn? I'd say both of us equal, but I know he'd say me.
Who kissed who first? Troy, I never make the first move, but he was sure slow...
Who proposed? Not sure.....I suppose we kind of both jointly decided to get married
Who has more friends? Not sure.....we don't have tons, it's more like friends at work..I think I'm more likely to start telling my life to complete strangers than he is....
Who is more sensitive? Me probably, but then again, maybe he just tries not to show that things are bothering him.
Who has more siblings? Troy
Who wears the pants? I'd say me, but when things really matter, it's definitely Troy who takes control and takes care of things---like when it comes to family, health, etc.
2 comments:
Cool...I can't believe you only knew each other 2 months before you got married! I thought Brody and I were fast and that was over 2 years! LOL
You did it! its fun to read facts about a friend you have never met and her husband! WINK WINK WINK
Post a Comment