Thursday, July 17, 2008

Princess Jewelia


Here is Princess Jewelia. It doesn't matter what day it is, but Jewelia must be a Princess everyday. She insists on wearing a Princess dress everyday and lately she wants to have "Princess hair" too. This is her in her "Cinderella house dress", but she wanted "Cinderella hair that she wore to the ball".

I suppose she is pretty lucky because it doesn't take much to give her "Cinderella ball hair". She has such curly hair that it goes up all fancy without any curling irons or anything.


And of course Princess Jewelia can't let a day go by without singing her favorite song:

8 comments:

Vickie said...

What a cutie. I love her little voice. And those curls...to die for!

The Tucketts said...

She is too cute. All of your kids are super cute, though. I'm glad you guys had a good vacation, too!

Sally and Paul said...

Yes, she is PRINCESS JEWELIA!!
Thank you for singing such a pretty song! love,
Grammy

Juliet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel said...

Your kids are so smart! =) Have I mentioned that lately? Jewelia is only, what, 2 1/2 now and she is already singing and dancing for the camera! Most girls her age are just barely learning how to speak in sentences. And trust me, that's a hard song! Nick and I can't even get the lyrics down! =)

Unknown said...

she is a doll, and how cute of her on that video! I would love to squeeze one of her arms!~

Becca said...

Oh, Rachel....you give her a little too much credit--she's 3 years old, so not quite as young as you think!

Angela said...

She is too adorable!!