OH my I love it! that is the coolest picture! I want one! that is so cute oh i just love it. Micah is the coolest boy. way to go dude!
so cute! or HANDSOME! new blog address larsenlove.blogspot.com
goofed.... Larsenloves.blogspot.com forgot the s on loves!
Micah looks very handsome!!! How come we didn't know about the recital???? I would have loved to have gone.
Nice.
Looks like a very nice vacation week. What lake did you hike to?Just curious. Send me an email.Thanks,Dad (Grandpop)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
OH my I love it! that is the coolest picture! I want one! that is so cute oh i just love it. Micah is the coolest boy. way to go dude!
so cute! or HANDSOME! new blog address larsenlove.blogspot.com
goofed.... Larsenloves.blogspot.com forgot the s on loves!
Micah looks very handsome!!! How come we didn't know about the recital???? I would have loved to have gone.
Nice.
Looks like a very nice vacation week. What lake did you hike to?
Just curious. Send me an email.
Thanks,
Dad (Grandpop)
Post a Comment