Friday, October 10, 2008

My Girls



Look at my cute girls! All in red today and smiley happy.



Today I straightened Jewelia's hair. It took a while of blow drying, then flat ironing, but I got it pretty smooth. I was rather impressed with myself. I wish I could get my hair that smooth when I spend an hour trying to do the same!

No, I do love her curly hair, but it's nice to see she can do both if she wants too. Plus, it's fun to see how long it's getting.






And I had to post this picture below so you could see their pretty blue eyes. (They get that from their mommy!)



Jewelia told me when she grows up she wants to be a baby doll player. Hmmm....

Macey is getting bigger and talks some now. I will try to get the video on here so you can guess what her first word was, but for now here is a video of her newest trick:


9 comments:

Angela said...

So cute! Your girls are so pretty!

Vickie said...

The video was so cute. you do have very cute little girls.

Juliet said...

A lot of red going on in that house over there! JP loves to clap too. I can't wait to see her first word. JP says Hi, Bye, Mom, Dad and NO! LOL

Sally and Paul said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! Jewelia is a spittin' image of you!!! I love the girls blue eyes. Troy will have to fight the boys off of them!

Rachel said...

thank you for the shoe! it is way cute! and by the way... macey's hair still looks blonde!

Haley Flowers said...

Your girls are gorgeous! What pretty eyes they have. I like her hair straight. Very cute!

Julie said...

HI, Thanks for stopping by my blog. Its fun to meet new people. Your children are quite adorable themselves. I am a far cry from a professional photographer, however I would love that! I just use a program called picasa... you can download it, and upload all of your pictures and turn them to b\w or sepia, crop add things, its seriously the best thing ever!

The Tucketts said...

Cute girls! Jewelia's hair looks so cute straight! I love it curly too!

Unknown said...

man they are so beautiful! and love the straight hair, curls are great too! they have some very pretty blue eyes!