Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Micah!!!

Happy Birthday yesterday to our cute Micah!!! He turned the big 9! He is soo sooo old now!!!
He had a sort of Star Wars themed birthday because he wanted a Star Wars cake, particularly a Tie Fighter.

So, I'm not any expert on anything Star Wars, but I looked up Tie Fighter on the internet, and it was this space ship thing that hopefully looked a little like this:

He got some fun presents and lots of cards from everybody (thank you!), and I think his birthday was a success!

Caleb and Jewelia made him a pretty banner for the party:

My little Micah boy! Is he really 9 years old? Has it really been 7 years since we moved into this house? He has gotten so big and tall. We made an agreement that he can have his own room when he is taller than Mommy. We will see how long that will take.

I came across an old movie on the computer from when we first moved in of Micah:



He's saying his name is "Mocka Spoot" and he is 2 years old.

7 comments:

Angela said...

Becca you are an amazing cake maker! Will you make one for Isabelle's first birthday?? Probably wouldn't make the trek out to Nebraska very well. Shoot.

Juliet said...

Oh how wonderful! Glad he had a wonderful Birthday looks like it was a blast. :)

Sally Wood said...

I love the cake! And mocka spoot is very cute, just adorable!

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday, Micah!

The Tucketts said...

I can't believe Micah is 9! Happy Birthday Micah! I have to agree with everyone else, you are one amazing cake maker, Becca! Your kids are lucky to have such a great mom!

Haley Flowers said...

That is crazy he is 9. I like the cake. You are very talented!

Ryan and Gena said...

Happy (late) Birthday to your handsome 9 year old! Where do the years go?!

I'm with you on taking a baby to the dentist .. what's the point? My mom was telling me exactly what they did to me at my first appointment, just what you said .. count your teeth, play with the chair and tools, etc. Not this lame dentist! I think he scarred my kids for life! They still talk about "that person who took me away from you". Ugh! :)

Hope you're having a great week! Do you ever make trips down to AZ? If so, next time we can all meet!