Thursday, January 22, 2009

Messy Macey

I've noticed that I really haven't blogged about Macey for a while, and so I thought I'd show everyone how big she is getting and some of her silly personality.

She is now 14 months old and into everything. She is quite the messy child whether it's destroying a room one minute, or making a mess of herself at mealtime.



I like the top picture because it can really give you a good look at the color of her eyes and hair now. Although she was born with such dark brunette hair, I am sad to see her daddy's traits fading away and new light copper color coming through. It will be interesting to see what it ends up being.

She is her own little self. She is not much of a talker (well, at least not anything we can understand) but we know she understands everything. She does like to copy her brothers and sisters and Uncle Nathan. Here are a couple videos of her in action:




7 comments:

Angela said...

She is so adorable. I love her little pigtails!

Unknown said...

she has gotten so big, but still as cute as ever! She has such big beautiful blue eyes! she is a doll I want to grab her and get some lovens!

Juliet said...

She is so cute...I can't believe how big she is...but I guess she is right there with JP so it shouldn't be too shocking! It will be cute to get them together this summer when we come up!

Holly said...

She is such a cutie pie. I can't believe how fast she is growing. So sad!

Sally and Paul said...

I thought is was Jewelia when I first looked! She is a cutie! When can they come for a sleep-over?

Condies said...

macey is so cute!! and i should've put the money thing on my 5 , i am the same way, i will even hide money . im glad im not the only crazy in this world!!

Haley Flowers said...

What a cutie! That top picture is so adorable!