We're Famous!
So, here we are. We are famous. Nothing too big, but our family is featured in the Associated Food Stores "Fresh Ideas" Magazine/Recipe/Ad thing (whatever it is, I'm not sure how to explain it). It is 12 page little magazine thing that is sent to all over Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, and then some parts of Colorado, Nevada, Oregon and Arizona. So, if you guys happen to see this in your mailbox, or if you shop at any of the stores, then you can see us. Or, if you go to www.cookingwithangel.com and click on Fresh Ideas you can see it. Or just click here.
It's just a cute little insert booklet that features different recipes and meal ideas, and then advertises a little of what is on sale for the month. They wanted to feature a family and then ask different questions. If you click on this you can read what it says. I think I said all this, but there is one added thing that I would like to correct. The bottom question says something about lasagna and cooking it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Now, you could do that, but you're going to have some crunchy lasagna. Really it should be an hour.
Micah was funny telling me how he was worried people were going to try to make lasagna and then be all mad at our family when it was raw. I guess I wrote a lot and our questions got a little summarized, and I don't remember going into detail about how exactly to cook our lasagna, but just know---lasagna with dry noodles has got to cook longer than 30 minutes.
There, I'm making Micah feel better already. Our family won't get toilet papered now.
It's just a cute little insert booklet that features different recipes and meal ideas, and then advertises a little of what is on sale for the month. They wanted to feature a family and then ask different questions. If you click on this you can read what it says. I think I said all this, but there is one added thing that I would like to correct. The bottom question says something about lasagna and cooking it at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Now, you could do that, but you're going to have some crunchy lasagna. Really it should be an hour.
Micah was funny telling me how he was worried people were going to try to make lasagna and then be all mad at our family when it was raw. I guess I wrote a lot and our questions got a little summarized, and I don't remember going into detail about how exactly to cook our lasagna, but just know---lasagna with dry noodles has got to cook longer than 30 minutes.
There, I'm making Micah feel better already. Our family won't get toilet papered now.

7 comments:
That is really cool, Becca! Your family looks great too! I don't think anyone will be mad, most people know to refer to a recipe when baking lasagna--hopefully :)
Wow I know someone famous!
That is so neat. :)
that is pretty neat! got to keep that in a memory box!
I'm glad I read this. I almost had crunchy lasagna! Just kidding. That is so fun that everyone knows who you are now! :)
that's pretty cool that they featured you guys. our lasagna recipe is pretty similiar except we add ground beef. and the cooking time! tell micah not to worry, i'm sure people will figure it out!
How cool that you were in the paper! I'll have to try your recipe some day, I've never tried making lasagna with cottage cheese. Interesting!
I'm not quite sure how Rachel set up our blog for us, but it's growing on me and I'm exploring ... I've already accidentally deleted the background, woops!
I have played the piano since I was 6, so I'll have to go check out your sons' blog. How fun!
Hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend, we're getting together with Rach and Nick this weekend, haven't seen them since November. Take care!
Post a Comment