Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!! We celebrated the ringing in of the new year at a party at our neighbor's house. Everyone got to be all decked out with party hats and masks. Jewelia enjoyed that part. We ate lots of food and the kids and Troy got to play the Wii for the first time. They were loving it.










Just so you see that Troy and I are still alive after all of our sicknesses, here is a picture Caleb took of us:





Here is our family picture at the end of the party after all the shouting, horn blowing and fireworks. Yep, not a single kid fell asleep. Our kids were wired!

Here's to a happy and great 2009!!!

4 comments:

Angela said...

wow I'm impressed your kids didn't fall asleep! I couldn't make it past 11:30!! Happy New Year!

Rachel said...

Happy New Year! I love the masks!! Oh, by the way, you have a new friend now. I'm making you and my friend Gena be friends. She's new on here and you guys will get along great. So go make friends!! =)

Unknown said...

looks like fun!

P.S. Thanks for reading my blog and for the comment! your boys our gifted, not to mention all your children our beautiful. My sisters husband has aspergers syndrome and I have never met anyone smarter!

Ryan and Gena said...

Hi Becca! I'm a friend of Nick and Rachel's, they told me to come check out your page. :) You have such a cute family! Hope you're having a great year so far!