Beautiful Jewelia
Here's my cute Jewelia. She's getting so big. Her hair is getting so long. Here we straightened it for preschool. When I blow dry it and use the flat iron it reaches all the way down to her bum! I'm glad we decided to keep her bangs. I've been thinning them out and keeping them shorter now. I think it's good.
Things are busy busy here right now. We've got dance, piano, and Nutcracker rehearsals all week every week, plus cub scouts, school, work, and random other activities. Sometimes it's so crazy. I think it is funny whenever someone calls me from work I am on the freeway driving one place or another. The kids are having fun though. We make it work.
Halloween is coming up and we are excited for fun activities. Check back for when we get our fun Halloween Winnie the Pooh picture taken at the picture place!
3 comments:
Jewelia is a baby doll. I love her hair and (of course) her cute personality.
Love,
Dad
Jewelia is so cute and funny. I love playing with her. I can't wait to see what she is for halloween!
Is Jewelia 4 going on 24? She is looking sooooo grown up!
Post a Comment