We are getting all ready for Halloween this week! Tonight was our ward Halloween party.
Here is how we dressed up:

Can you tell what we are? Troy's the magician and I'm the bunny coming out of the hat! (Of course, I'm surprised what people think when they see bunny costumes lately, and it is NOT good! I had some interesting comments.)
Here is scary Micah:

He was kind of creepy.
Then there is Caleb:

Pikachu!!!
And Cinderella Princess Jewelia:

Once she had the costume on she kept telling us, "Remember, my name isn't Jewelia, it's Cinderella!!!"
And of course little Piglet Macey:

Munching away on her chips. She loves treats!
I've got to dress up for work next Friday and Saturday, but I'm thinking I look kind of dumb as the bunny in the hat when I don't have a magician standing next to me. Maybe I'll have to be something else for work. Hmmmm.......
2 comments:
oh I love the bunny in the hat idea, thats weird that people would say bad things to you. people are just dumb. Micah looked so scary I would hate to meet him out trick or treating. Caleb looks just like that little animal! and I think Jewelia is so pretty and I love that she has the choker! and little macey hahah eating chips in her piglet costume. so cute! you all look so great!
Cute pictures, you always come up with great costumes for you and Troy.
Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment